22 September 2008

Happy Happy Fall...


Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers, away;
Lengthen night and shorten day;
Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree.

I shall smile when wreaths of snow
Blossom where the rose should grow;
I shall sing when night's decay
Ushers in a drearier day.


-Emily Bronte



*And because I'm so excited about The Fall...and Halloween...Please leave a comment on this post with your email address (so I can get your address) if you would like one of my annual Halloween cards...and I will send it off to you!

10 comments:

~Molly~ said...

Do you still have my address? I have got your card from last year on my night stand! Can't believe it has been a year already, time has flown by this year faster than most.

Molly(decorating for fall)

luvmygreenbug said...

Happy Fall!!!! My most favorite time of the year..had to replace our front porch this year (it was rotting away...), and have been worried that it wouldn't be done in time to get it all decked out for Fall and Halloween..but it's done, and I'm ready to make it gorgeous, and spooky, and make it SPARKLE....I'd love one of your cards..do you still have my address?

Anonymous said...

The joys of autumn!

Indigo Robe said...

Oh! Oh! Count me in! I wish it were more fall-like here! 97 today. YUCK!!!!

Indigo Robe said...

oops... email me at Bobsbunches@yahoo.com

:-)

Suzanne said...

I'd love a card!!! I have to say I sooo love the rocks photo-reminds me of my rock climbing days. You sure don't see rocks like that around Tucson unless you head up Mt. Lemmon or go out to the Dragoons, something we don't do much. The lighting is spectacular!

Felicia said...

Fall is the best season :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love a postcard!

I'd also love some apple crisp, but I don't think you can mail that.

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favoriet season too. Sweaters, colorful trees, crisp air... And Halloween! :)

Anonymous said...

Now is the time to make like a tree and leave the yardwork to Mother Nature.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin