22 June 2007

New Toy...



Haven't you noticed...

The nervous giggles, sweaty hands, the side glances, and heavy sighing?

I'm in love...

I just got my new Cannon SC 1000 ELPH this week.




7.1 megapixels, zoom lens, a large LCD monitor, red eye reduction lamp...and about 100 different shooting modes (including night and pets/kids), and video function.

The pictures in the last 2 posts have been with the ELPH (no green curly shoes included) and I'm already asking myself, "how have I lived this long without this camera?" it's sad really.


Cannon does indeed make an amazing digital camera...

There's about a million extras and it's as light as a feather...and shoots incredible shots every time!

Plus, can you see the quality of the closeups?
(I know, finally huh? After hearing me complain for quite some time)

And did you notice my hair in pig-tails in the above pictures (OK, that's a totally different thing...but I am so enjoying my long hair) And, that is indeed a little tee I made with the skull and flowers sewn on by yours truly...
Accented by a vintage furry cheetah necklace on a big gold chain ~ bling bling!


So, I'm off to read the instructions (yeah right, the books...oh yes, that would be plural...are quite long so I think I will just skim them instead if you don't mind)

I will be taking the ELPH with me to the Bluegrass Festival this weekend, of course I've been taking it almost everywhere with me lately...cause' you just never know when you need to take a picture of something...


or someone...

Have a great weekend everybody!

7 comments:

sulu-design said...

Oooh! True love! I had noticed a little spring in your step. Have fun with it!

Carol Dunton said...

oh, aren't new toys so much fun???
love the cute close-up of Miss Kitty!

have fun with your new toy....
you're going to see life through a whole new set of eyes!
: )
VB

Anonymous said...

Well, guess that title didn't make anyone else nervous.... ;)

Enjoy the Canon. Hmmm, good choice in gadgetry. I know other Canon owners....cool crowd you're running with. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh, enjoy. I cart my Nikon with me everywhere! (in fact, I was in Costco the other day and talked a woman into buying one! Oh my)

Your photos look uber cool and you are darling in pigtails. :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the cool new camera! Aren't new toys grand? Have fun listening to bluegrass (although I hope you dance a lot, too)!

laura capello said...

i heart new toys.

have a fun weekend and the bluegrass fest. i must confess, i am really jealous.

Anonymous said...

OH YIPPEEE!!! A camera just for you!!!! Love your photos! Give us more and more and more!!! xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin