08 June 2007

I'm Outa' Here...


Ahhh...the weekend has arrived for me to jet off once again...Which will also be the very first trip Honey and I will take together...

(Note to self: must remember iTrip and Tiny Sweetie Ipod for good road-trip er, road-jaunt music)

To visit this beautiful girl (the one I haven't seen since the beginning of our first year of high school, who just tracked me down via flickr) and you can bet the high school year books are set out and ready to go...cause' there's nothing more fun that playing, "whatever happened to so and so" or "you'll never believe what so and so turned out to be!" (oh dear)

And, I get to stay with...and party down (tee-hee) with these lovelies...all the Ya-Ya's together, minus one Ms. Dina, who will be fulfilling other obligations here at home.

Plus, there's the highly anticipated side-trips to both Trader Joe's and Wild Oats.

So, I leave you with the picture of my Squinchy Face...taken by one Rich, on a recent little boulder hopping we undertook...and, who I will be leaving for the weekend up to his own devices with a good friend...luckily, not only is he one to keep in touch throughout the day, but he's promised to take lots of pictures...which is good, because I hate to feel like I'm left out of anything (like, how could anyone have any fun without me around? Well, someone has a high opinion of herself)...

So, in the spirit of no one feeling left out, I will promise to take lot's of pictures of my weekend as well...that way, we may all stay well informed of fun happenings.

Deal?

I'm off now to pack, prepare and primp for the weekend...


5 comments:

sulu-design said...

Have a fabulous time with your cute little self, with Rich, and with that gorgeous red bag!

laura capello said...

have fun!

Carol Dunton said...

get your butt down here!

monkey pants and all!

: )

Anonymous said...

OMG! I get to see you in TWO DAYS after HOW MANY years???


I can't wait to crack open those poorly covered yearbooks. Yay!!

--rusty

Anonymous said...

Oh, sounds like a fun weekend. I am on the road myself--heading home tomorrow. Can't wait to read your update.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin