05 June 2007

Girls With a View...


Last night was spent immersed in a girlie evening with Ms. Dina...

The first one for both of us in a long while. You see, we've both been a bit distracted/busy/overloaded with many life changes...don't worry though, most of them are quite good.

This is a view from the window of a new home that the girl will find herself in soon...much like my house, with trees all about...often, my house reminds me of living in a tree-house, with the leafy greens views peeking through most of my windows...






But, where my house only has the large front porch, this place has a large wrap-around deck with beautiful views...

of the sunset...

the trees...

the twinkling lights of the city...

The absolute perfect place to enjoy some girlie giggles, the dissection of many current life adventures and a bit of red wine and chocolate.

Oh yes, I can see a few more summer nights like this in my future...

2 comments:

sulu-design said...

Sounds like a perfect recipe!

Carol Dunton said...

ok....so.... I am totally in love with the view from the room! I can see watching thunderstorms roll in from that perch!

And nothing like 2-buck Chuck to 'celebrate the moments of our lives' with! : )

Nice... very, very nice...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin