25 September 2009

Tentative...

(I know it looks like he's blowing a bubble...but he is just talking to me...greeting me as he wanders room to room...)

I performed the ole switch-a-roo tonight after work...

I placed Mena in the bathroom and opened the door to Hermes "safe room" He stood there and looked at me confused...and this is coming from a cat that has been trying to get out of his safe room since sometime after he realized he was in a house again.

But tentatively he wandered out...looking for Mena.

When I put her in his room, he walked back to the door to see her.

He's done it several times now...

I want to think it's because he's concerned about her and wants meet her and wants to be her kitty friend...but for now, we're still moving slowly.

Cheers from the home front of tentative.


2 comments:

Texas Czech said...

It took me a week to introduce Maggie to the boys. It went a lot better than a thought. Now they only have a fight every couple of months or so...see how far we have progressed in 6 years?

Anonymous said...

I so hope this works out. If you have questions, I know lots of folks from the cat blogosphere. I can get you in touch with some of them...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin