28 September 2009

Stars...And Stars...

* Ooof *

Does anyone else feel like this?

I feel disoriented and I have no idea why...too much stress and not enough sleep? Perhaps. I am finding that I stress about the silliest things...little worries nagging me from the back of my mind...finding their way in when I'm supposed to be sleeping...or working out. It's kind of crazy...maybe I got hit by a truck and I don't remember...that happens with head injuries doesn't it? I would like to snap my fingers and make it all go away instead.

This weekend was a bit of a whirlwind. But only a bit...

*I'm still introducing the kitties to each other. They have had face to face time, but I am thinking after Mena didn't get off her perch on the couch (she perches on the back of the couch during the summer, even though she has the loveliest down cushions in front of the window...I think it has something to do with the cross breeze) to even sniff Hermes in his carrier this morning, it may be time for supervised visits...with no one restricted. ie: Two kitties wandering around the upstairs of their own free will. With lots of praise and petting for good behavior (Siblings...I tell you)

*There was another fantasy photo shoot on Saturday...which started with elaborate set-up (for a few hours) then a group for the actual shoot. Which went quite well, although I may have been a little stressed...I did see the shots this morning and am giddy with excitement! I can't wait to see the finished edits for this project...which will be posted in conjunction with Ms. Vanessa's Halloween Party on Saturday, October 17th. (the list of participants for this year's party is in the left sidebar...there are so many revelers!!) I could probably write an entire post on exactly what goes into these shoots...in fact, I might. So, stay tuned...

PS a very special shout out to everyone who showed up on Saturday to help with this shoot. I had an idea for a party that I needed several participants for this time...and everyone showed up with their fun attitudes, good humor, and fantastic costumes! I feel immense gratitude for the amount of support I have in my creative world here...how many people that leap forward and want to help with these shoots. It's very humbling and exciting all in the breath.

*Sunday surprised me with a text in the morning that my friend Kate was in town and going to the park with the girls, and if I wasn't busy to come over and play...So, I headed over to swing, rock climb, and sit in the grass (thank heavens I always carry a picnic blanket with me for just these situations) and eat cupcakes in the park before going home and having both her and Megan over later that afternoon...in between errands and sitting and staring at the wall.

All in all...a lovely weekend, with just the right amount of creativity, rest, food, friends, fun and kitty stress...

1 comment:

flutter said...

oof is about right

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin