11 September 2009

Off We Go...


Did I mention the all the camping that will be going on this weekend?

Because that's on the agenda...even though the trip was planned since last week, it kind of snuck up on me.

  • New tent. check.
  • Water. check.
  • Sleeping bag. check.
  • Butane curling iron. check.
  • Collapsible kitchen sink. check.
  • Coffee/tea press and mug combo. check.
  • Mascara, pressed face powder and sunscreen. check.
  • Camera and hat. check.
  • Marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. check.
Not to mention the millions of other little things that go into a camping trip (that seem to result in a rather daunting pile of "stuff") ...and leaving Meena under the care of a trusted pet sitter.

I'm ready.

Ready for a change of scenery...the chance to get away. Hike. See and play in water...get a new perspective...find some inspiration...be with nature...

You know?

The usual camping whatnot.

See you soon...

5 comments:

Rhonda Roo said...

Funny funny camping list.
Except for the coffee tea press. ABSOLUTE ESSENTIAL.
LOL Hope you are having way too much fun!!
XOXOXOXOXO

a fanciful twist said...

I want to go to Wislow now!!!

"standin' on a corner in winslow Arizona, and I'm quite sure I'm in the wrong song....." (tori amos)

Sorry, you inspired song in me ;)

Have a blast camping!!! YAY!! xoxo

Bobbypin Bandit said...

You are a better woman than I. Camping is not something I do. As much as I try to live a sustainable lifestyle...I need a bathroom with running water!

Dee said...

have fun!! I love camping!

Mytutorlist.com said...

That is going to be so fun! Have a good time! Take lots of pictures!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin