13 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day...


To my beautiful mother...seen here with a rather cute little girl (don't you think) Circa. Easter 1972...

Blowing Bubbles
(Crazy Wonderful Hippie)


I'm sitting here thinking of some wonderful profound thing I can say to express how much my relationship with my mother has meant to me in my life...How much I look up to her, and value her knowledge and wisdom...how much growing up we've done together (and how much we may still have to do) Thank yous for all the time we've spent together, her involvement in my life, her love and caring...her amazing mothering ability, no matter how scared and worried she was for me ever, she always let me explore my world...holding her breath sometimes, being patient, and laughing with joy to see me succeed...and drying my tears when I've failed...I have this picture in my head of me looking over my shoulder trying to catch her eye...to see if she can see me so I can smile at her...no matter where I am on the path, and no matter where I'm going...

I love you mom
Thank you.

I also wanted to let everyone know that Coyote Radio Theater will be broadcasting their show today at Noon on 89.5 FM...for those people in AZ who want to listen...as a reminder, yes, this is the show that all us bloggers were interviewed for...For anyone not in this area, check for a podcast on their site sometime today (I would think) I believe they have a Listen To Our Show button on the left there, and it will take you to a page where you can then click Prescott Arts Beat and the date of the show will be today (May 13th) so if anyone is interested in hearing what I sound like in person and is either too scared to show up at Snap Snap, or too far away...now's your chance. I swear, I have no idea what I even talked about...so, enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. Give your Mom a big hug for me today, ok?

--rusty.

Carol Dunton said...

Sadie,
This picture has me have a little catch in my throat.... what an endearing picture of you and your Mom.... you ARE just too cute! And to see such a sweet, carefree picture of you two.... what a priceless treasure to have a picture of you two together... Thank you for sharing it with us...
lovely...

sulu-design said...

A lovely post, an adorable picture, and a beautiful relationship between you two! Happy Mother's Day to her!

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

What a wonderful tribute to your Mom.

It is such a blessing to have a Mom like this. I, too, have a wonderful Mom who is the biggest blessing in my life.

Happy (late) Mother's Day to your wonderful Mother.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin