08 June 2006

What a Day!


Well...This was quite the day, I kind of figured it would be as I found myself exhausted and in bed by 8 pm last night! So, as a special treat to myself for not walking last night...I made...I mean, jumped up eagerly out of bed this morning and took a L O N G walk. And while I was out walking, I thought to myself, "wow self...Coffee sounds really good!" And really, does any day start off and end well (for me at any rate) with caffeine? I mean, I was once able to handle caffeine, but now, I usually drink green or black tea at most during the week...And half decaf half regular as a special treat for myself on Sat. mornings after getting up early to yard sale, and then going to work all day (I mean...I deserve a treat right?) So...I'm sure I was very helpful to people today at the store...As I oscillated between feeling like I could conquer the world...And then like I was going to cry (not to mention, the voices in my head) Some people should not drink full caffeinated coffee...I'm one of them.

I did by a new rug set at Salvation Army for my basement...Which I got for a great deal...And I love (I'm too tired to take a picture right now though...Sorry, the caffeine finally wore off I guess!) AND I came home and almost finished a birthday gift for my best pal! (and since she reads this blog...I will have to be super sneaky about what exactly I show...Sorry Amy, I hate to ruin surprises!)

I'm off to bed soon, where I hope to find the caffeine totally worn off so I can get up early tomorrow to walk and hopefully have a less jittery day!

PS Those cute little lady bugs at the top of the page came from a really great estate sale last week...I loved them, and couldn't leave them there (I love little bug charactures...) my mom says she thinks they're Joseph Origianls...whatever the case my be...they live with me now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin