13 June 2006

Day 2


Today is day 2 of the 21 day challenge. I'm doing well...I woke up early and took my walk, and I ended last night with some yoga. I figured out something a little different about the yoga DVD workout I am following this time around (yes, it's only been one day, but bear with me...) before, when I was doing this workout I was just trying to get through it, and last night I realized it's really for stretching and relaxing my body...Winding down from my day...Rather than being "fit" or "working out". So, that really changed my yoga workout, and I felt really different...Stretching and moving in a different way, which made me excited to get up and walk this morning (and giving me a curiosity and anticipation about my yoga tonight). I am still working on doing my creative journal...I will post that asap! Until then, I really love the quote that Rhonna did today, as it is on my refrigerator as a magnet already...I am really creating my life, and myself...Especially by following the 21 day challenge!



BROWN

Today's color challenge is brown...So, I searched around the house and found these beautiful brown buttons. Rozzilyn and I were going through my button box this weekend...Putting some of the buttons in little jelly jars...Getting them ready for the new crafting room!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun collection of buttons!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin