28 June 2006

OH Knit!

What a fun night of knitting and venting! Kate joined us (which is wonderful because not only was it her last night visiting, but we still need a little help on the double pointed needles she's taught us to use this trip!)




We ate a dinner of organic salad (with dill in it...mmmmm) along with cashew hummus and finished with some Newman's Own cookies!





Rozzilyn, our resident photographer for Oh Knit...ftook some wonderful pictures of us so I finally have some pictures to post! I love them all so much, that I don't know which one to post, so here they all are...
Knitting girlies!





















We were having an amazing thunderstorm with plenty of rain...and we all agreed that it is so fun to knit when it's stormy outside! We even lost the electricity for a brief moment...Plunging everything in darkness, which is a little scary for knitting in!


Our projects for the night included:

Kate: Sock
In which Kate finishes the other
sock
for Zora...which actually matches a
set of socks
she's made for herself!
I am dying in love with
the sock yarn she's using!

Me: Snake
My very first project from Jess
Hutch's toy book...and first project
using the double pointed needles!











Mom: Monster Sock
She named it...Not I!

Her first attempt at a sock on the
double pointed
needles...She ended
up frogging them to
start over again
and I know she'll get it soon!
(this is a picture of monster sock attacking her!)


So, it was a fun evening had by all...and I will miss Kate so much, but am very happy she visited and we got to knit so much and vent so much and talk so much together...
I miss you already Kate!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I miss you too! I had such a good time.

Anonymous said...

hey sade!
i tried to comment on your photo stream, but it would'nt let me, so...i just wanted to tell you the room looks really good,( and already full!) i hope you have lots of creative endeavors and imaginative ideas in it!
love you!
thais

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin