11 June 2006

Sunday June 11th....

Participants:
  • Mama
  • Rozzilyn
  • Saidra
AND

Meena...





























As you can see...Ms. Meena helped (with a lot of Kitty Slobber and excitement) to make and use these wonderful pom-pom's that were Rozzie's Creative Sunday project! Rozzie read about making things out of pom-pom's and even more importantly...How to make pom-pom's from a book she chose for her summer reading programs (one through the Prescott Public Library's program, and the one that she's already completed...For the local Barnes and Noble!) She is, like the rest of the family...a voracious reader...And chose Trumpet of the Swan as her prize book!

So today, Mama and Rozzie made Pom-Pom's...















and Meena enjoyed breaking them in!





Mama also made this wonderful knitting needle case from 2 pieces of reminant fabric we picked up this weekend at the fabric store...You can't see it in this picture...But, both of these wonderful fabrics have silver sparkles all throughout them!





And...I made 2 more freezer paper stencil tees:

(because it seems like I just can't go out without some kind of fun decoration on my clothing any more!!)

Here's my bird design:

















the front and back both have the bird design on them!




















Kitty










Mousie on the sleeve!









And, my official labels!





And...I finished the birthday project for my Pal!

But...I'll have to be cryptic for now...

until the official "unwrapping of the gift"!


(wink wink)
























PS...I got started on the new craft room by going through

the books...
the books...
the books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What could it be????!!!! Looks fancy!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin