23 June 2010

Mostly Wordless Wednesday...


Sometimes I wish that I could have a mask to put over the mask that I often put on to go into the outside world and deal with life...An inner purple bird, if you will.

Or a monkey.

Sometimes the things that happen to us at certain times is reminiscent of rubbing salt into an already vulnerable wound.

Mostly though, I figure everything is just about perfect and right where it's supposed to be, and it's just me running to avoid feeling.

And that's perfect too...

No matter how many Band-Aids you need to get through the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand. There are days I deserve an academy award because I never show my cards.

Wende said...

What? You need band-aids? Um... do I need to beat someone up? I'm kinda lame at that, but I'd give it a go for you! HUGS!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin