20 June 2008

Pictures to Questions...

Earlier this week, I discovered this wonderful meme over at Sticking to the Point, and just had to try it...mostly because, I'm a visual person, and that picture mosaic is damned cool...

Here’s how you play:

  • type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search.
  • using only the first page, choose an image.
  • copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker over at FD’s image maker.

The questions:

  1. What is your first name?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What high school did you attend?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. Who is your celebrity crush?
  6. Favorite drink?
  7. Dream vacation?
  8. Favorite dessert?
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  10. What do you love most in life?
  11. One word to describe you.
  12. Your Flickr name.

1. Scarlett, 2. My version of a magic peapod :), 3. Chevelon Canyon Bridge, Arizona, 4. Nocturne, 5. Incendiary, 6. Summer Sweetness..., 7. Traveling Gnome: Hanging with new friends..., 8. oui!, 9. a memory of our former selves..., 10. Eskimo Kisses are the Sweetest, 11. corridor, 12. Window...

Let me know if you participate...I'd love to see what your mosaic looks like!

Have a most beautiful weekend...And a very happy Solstice...

6 comments:

~Molly~ said...

You know, I tried to do this and wasn't able to get my mosaic to save(or some such). It frustrated me to NO END so I gave up. Wish mine had worked, it took a long time for me to find the right pics.LOL

Happy Solstice right back atcha. We are camping this weekend in celebration.

Oh, and if you want to see something super cool, go visit Purple Squirrel's blog(in my blogroll). She and her son made a really neat feature in their yard. It looks like something you'd like.

Molly

flutter said...

yours is beautiful!

Suzanne said...

I did it, I did it, made my own mosaic! I found it soooo fun to make! I will post it on my blog so you can see it. I have to say also, that there are A LOT of photos of you under PHS!

PS: I LOVE YOURS!

thatgirldina said...

This is really cool! I did it, but a few of my pics came up missing with a note that stated the photographer wasn't participating. I'm going to play with it some more though. It's addicting!

Dana said...

I like that meme too.

Rusty said...

ok, so how did you end up with Scarlett as your first name? :)

I made one...it's in my flickr photostream.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin