13 June 2008

All The News That's Fit...

Tuesday at Oh Knit found me looking at 2 rolled up newspapers...

They were made by Rozzilyn, resident reporter and creative genius extraordinaire.

Apparently (as the story goes) my mother was in the kitchen making breakfast one morning, and heard something hit the ground behind her and a voice say, "...Paper's here!" And, laying rolled up behind her was a paper...

The Daily Star

Now, I don't know how I came to see the paper, but I seriously love them...she knows it, so she had not one, but two waiting for me last Tuesday (she was supposed to bring one of them over to my house the previous week, but in all the rush to get out of the house and see my stoned kitty, she forgot...luckily, this was the week their kitty had his teeth done...wow 2 stoned kitties in a row!) Rozzilyn's paper is so much better than the local one we have in town...I wonder how much she charges for a subscription?

The Daily Star has all the day's headlines, comics, movies and movie reviews comics and sometimes a whole jumble page...depending.

I wish I had one of the stories here because they are wonderful! Let's see...Father Cedric was found dead (although Rozz informed me that he and his wife were faking, although, I have no idea why) there are robbers, and dog shows...and there was something involving a rope ball...but, I've forgotten the rope ball's name.

Shame really.

I wish our town had a rope ball...

sigh.

Well, at least I get to read about it in the paper.

6 comments:

Granny J said...

Does Rozz have a blog yet? She'd do an absolutely wonderful one!!! Her newspapers are terrific & you should show the other pages while you are about it -- I read every little bit.

thatgirldina said...

What an imaginative and creative little girl! She must take after her dear Auntie Sadira. ;) I love the illustrations! The little dog just kills me.
xoxo,
-d.

~Molly~ said...

How clever!! I want more details on the rope ball too!

Molly, who is not fencebuilding afterall this weekend. sigh.

TomboCheck said...

HAHA, that is one creative young lady you have there!

Geggie said...

She's so creative!

Anonymous said...

Too funny... a future blogger?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin