27 June 2008

Just The Two of Us...

Yesterday morning at the thrift this set of glasses jumped out at me...

Not in the most perfect of condition, but the most perfect for a little juice and romance in the morning perhaps?

Although, they seem a little bigger than traditional juice glasses, but I can still picture myself winking at that special someone over the rim...a perfect way to start the day.

Well, at $1.00 for the set...I'm sure they'll be perfect for anything I choose to do with them.

Have a wonderful weekend...
we're gearing up for Rich's Photo Opening at Ian's Anniversary celebration tomorrow night from 5-9...if you're in the area, stop by (although, the photos will remain in the gallery after Saturday night) I will be taking pictures though, so I'll share them on Monday for all of our long distance friends and family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are soooo perfect! I find it interesting that the "you" glass was not as faded as the "me" version. Perhaps there's a story behind the duo?

Carol Dunton said...

old treasures.... aren't they just the best??? : )
VB

flutter said...

Oh those are so sweet, they are just begging to tell a story

sulu-design said...

Have a fabulous time at the opening, and tell Rich to break a leg... or whatever version of that phrase you say to an artist on opening night!

Jennifer Goertzen said...

Best of luck to Rich this weekend, I'm sure this show will be the beginning of amazing things :)

Dana said...

Oh! I would have bought those too!

Good luck this weekend.

Bobbypin Bandit said...

I think these would be good for wine, in addition to juice...or maybe a champagne juice combo. Sorry, liquor seems to always be on my brain.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin