24 November 2006

It's A Tordie Christmas...

...that is, if I can manage to stay home longer than to eat and sleep. It's been a wild week around here, lots of fun goings on (and I'm dying to start decorating my house for the next holiday)

I thought I would post some of the fun Torrid stuff I got from the local Target. My mother is now calling all of Tord's stuff...Torrid Bootie...(instead of Tord Bjoontie)

I picked up 2 sizes of paper plates and a set of napkins for Christmas at my mother's and a table cloth for my house...

And these...





...These lovely beautiful paper garlands. Now, you all know that I bought all of the garlands from the store...but there were only 4 to begin with, so that's not too bad (right?) Plus, I am only keeping the deer one...the rabbit one goes to my mother, and the bird one goes to a good friend here in town...the other one was sent off in the mail.

OK all...I'm of to see a hockey game tonight with Dina...and then back here to collapse (I am exhausted, and to confound it all, I haven't been sleeping well on top of all the other activities)

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Really pretty...can't wait to see the paper garland hung up.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin