25 November 2006

Hockey...


We Won! 5-1...game 5 against the Odessa Jackalopes...

Don't I sound like Ms. Sporty? Don't be too impressed, I'm reading most of that off my ticket stub...I wasn't exactly sure who we were rooting for until we got to the arena...The Sundogs in case you're wondering as well!

And here are Ms. Dina and I...for those of you who think I don't post enough pictures of myself on my blog...

We had a wonderful time...stopped and got a bite to eat before hand, and had a little popcorn snack at the game...

Kettle Korn...why are you so good?

The team is great (the new arena is impressive too) they played wonderfully, and there were several fights (always fun to watch, and gets the crowd going) We were sitting by some chanters that were a little silly, but it was all in good fun!




I'm telling you, I wish I had season tickets...although Dina told me that she'd take me again, and let me use any tickets that she couldn't (that's a 26-year friendship for you) she's a hockey fan from way back, and it was...as always...a pleasure to share such a wonderful evening with her!

Thank you LoveyPuss!!



It's just so amazing to think that we have an actual hockey team up here...and an arena to host them, and concerts?? I tell you, we're coming up in the world!

2 comments:

sulu-design said...

While I'm not a hockey fan, I am thoroughly admiring the shampoo commercial-like quality hair that you and Dina are sporting - va va voom!

thatgirldina said...

The kettle korn, the hottie off-ice official, the kooky dancing/music/contests, the great girlie conversation....I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun I had on Friday night! Thanks again for another fabulous night out. We MUST go again...soon!

smoochie-smooches to you pussyface!

I'm anxiously awaiting your next post. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin