04 July 2006

Happy Fourth of July!


Happy Fourth of July everyone!





I whipped this banner up last night (yesterday was a very producitve day!) using some fabric samples that I bought for 50 cents a book! I'm loving the idea of having permanent banners made out of fabric for different holidays...they look really sweet!




This happens to be my favorite pennant (the one with the monkeys!) although, I really like all the stripes, checks and flowers all together!








I am having a small party over here today...no bar-b-q though, it's been too hot for me to even think about doing that! AND, it's supposed to rain...which would be really nice too! I will post some more pictures this afternoon...

(there's also a rumor going around that my sister is going to my dad's for the 4th. for a bar-b-q...and making her tiramisu...sigh, I wish I was going to be there!)

2 comments:

Rozzilyn said...

Yay, looks good! We're on our way! M&R

devinemom said...

love the banner you made. i did the same thing for my daughters birthday at the start of the month. they may go in her room once we finish moving.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin