19 September 2007

My Name Is...

Exhausted! I decided on the spur of the moment to undertake another sewing project...that I need to have done this week (it is exciting me and freaking me out both at the same time) I have also been making some things for a dear friend's baby shower this weekend (and am mostly done, only I can't show them to you because she reads the blog daily

I also got a 500 G external hard drive so I could back up my now massive iTunes library...I can't figure out how to use it...Rich went through the process quite rapidly last night, and I can't remember what he said (does anyone else have this problem? Computer stuff does intimidate me until I figure it out...well, that's silly...that's how everything is isn't it?)

In true Prescott style
it's turned cold....all of a sudden. So, it's in the upper 70's during the day and about 45 at night...this is after coming out of the 90's last week. This does not surprise me. I just am now throwing on my fleece sweatsuit when I go out in the morning (may I add that I did not go on my PM walk today because I'm sooo into my new project) I had to take a hammer to my window frames (old windows) and beat the living crap out of them so that they would close, and I wouldn't freeze during the night...Thre's a pile of clothes for me to try on and decide if I should keep or take to the shop, the house could also use a quick vacuum...and there's a spider in the kitchen sink (maybe it will wash the dishes?) sheesh.

And for the rest of the week, I have appointments before work. I hate to do that to myself, but it just happened to work out that way...

I found this great Name Game on Stiletto Heights yesterday, and I love it...so play along with me (if you blog this, let me know...I'd love to see your names!)

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Smokey Rav4
(ok...that sounds dumb...maybe I should use what I named the car? Then it would be Smokey Honey...I like that better)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

Vanilla Bean Iced Sugar

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Red Owl

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Kathleen Anaheim

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

Con-sa

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)

The Pink Martini

7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Robert Douglass

8. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)

Rose Neroli Jr. Mint (good heavens)

9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )

Faith Douglass

10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)

Davidson Dewey

11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)

Autumn Daisy

12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

Strawberry caprisie

13. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)

rice cake maple

14. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)

The Ephemera Rain Tour

Oh...fun!

I'm gonna' go for now my friends...I need to hurry up so I can eat some of that non dairy dreamsicle ice cream I got thawing on the counter...

(Rebecca...I would love to give you some thoughts on Sedona, but I've lost your email...could you email me and give it to me again?)

4 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

OH! I feel your pain, I totally suck at technology stuff. And my husband is awesome, but he always gets too frustrated with me to help!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a sudden change in weather. Ours does that sometimes here in Georgia but then the next week it'll usually be hot as blue blazes. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the mindless fun... posted mine! :-D)

Anonymous said...

So, I did some of these names, see? One of them worked out to be "The Macintosh Snow Tour."

Another name is Chari.....

Oh, and Blue Moose???

Hmmmm.....

Think I'll get ready to sleep after those.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin