10 August 2007

Thursday...


...and a bit of a girl's night.

I want you
to know that I do intend, at the start of every function, to whip out my camera and snap a million pictures, and then somewhere get totally distracted with various things...and don't.

I sometimes, do not remember to take pictures.

sigh.

So here's the low down:
  • 1 more day until 2 glorious days off.
  • I met with a wonderful seller, and friend early Thursday morning to re-stock the shop (oh, and I priced things all day long and still did not get through the rather large pile of goodies)
  • I feel a bit like a zombie at this point...like I'm going through the motions of life (hence my excitement at some days off, and asking myself this question: was this the wrong week to switch to decaf?)
  • Spending the evening with a wonderful friend.
  • Our shared love of life on my front porch in the evening, wine, fun...light foodstuffs, solving of all the worlds problems (learning we have so many shared memories and experiences even if even if we weren't together in the same space at the same time) and our love of Iron and Wine.
  • And the falling in bed in glorious exhaustion...looking forward to walkies early in the morning.
Have an amazing weekend. I would like to say that I have a million projects and creativity planned for myself this weekend...but, I'm not sure.

I am thinking some well deserved rest and time out in nature will be indeed in my agenda...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-D)

Have a wonderful time.
Those quiet moments mean so much!

Anonymous said...

Your evening sounds wonderful.

It may be a "sleep all weekend" kind of deal for me...these new meds are beastly.

Anonymous said...

Rest and nature and wine, OH MY!!! Yippeeeee! Rest, kick your feet up and enjoy! xxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin