31 August 2007

Hey...

It's Friday...

isn't it?

What a week...I'd have to say it went fast...super fast.

Maybe that's why I'm so tired.

Since Monday is
a holiday, I believe I will take full advantage of the fact that there will not be any businesses on my part of the block open (according to the signs on their doors anyway) and not open Snap-Snap. I used to open on these holidays, and stand around rather hopeful...but, I think I shall cut to the chase and do something else.

What that will be, I don't know...

I'm hoping to get some creativity in this weekend...and I'm feeling a little restless, like I want to go somewhere, perhaps a little road trip or a picnic?


I noticed last night, out of the corner of my eye, on my way to the bank, there were people setting up on The Square for a barf and crap show...and managed to suppress a groan (oh sorry, I'm a little jaded about seeing mostly the same junk set up on the square weekend after weekend...I suppose it's arts and crafts...but, it's usually a bunch of pre-made junk that draws business away from those of us who have shops) So, I suppose, a picnic on the square may be out...

Luckily I live in a central place in Arizona and can just about get anywhere with just a little bit of effort...
or sleep...

maybe I'll just sleep...
a 3 day weekend in bed sounds lovely....
(I wonder how hard it would be to move the fridge closer to the bed?)
heck, 3 days in my PJ's sounds divine
(well, perhaps I could change them daily, but still!)


Do you all have any grand plans for the weekend?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleep is good!

I don't have plans. There is what I should do... we'll see if I do any of it. :D

I adore pink geraniums.

Anonymous said...

We're having our 3D/4D sonogram done tomorrow morning, and I am sooo excited about seeing our little guy again, and in 3-D! A couple of friends are going along with us too. Sure wish you could come!

Enjoy your relaxing weekend!
;) suz

Catalyst said...

Made a trip to Jerome, Clarkdale and Cottonwood today. Pix coming tomorrow.

Tonya said...

I haven't read your blog in 3 days and I must say I was going through withdrawls. So when did Rozie get so tall? She just looks like the sweetest little girl. I loooove the chicken towel! Glad you and your friend had fun. Have a great 3 days off. There is no point in opening with the store with crap craft weekend downtown. I'll stop in next week.

Anonymous said...

I should move to Prescott. I really should. Oh ,yes that craft show. Everytime I am there it is up, and mostly the same stuff. I don't even like to stroll through it anymore.... Got any big plans to help change that????? I'll come help you.. hee hee.. But, I will say, it does look cute wil all the tents in the square... So, strangers like it.. I guess that is the reason it goes on??

Now, do not work on Monday. Have a Sadira day, promise??? xxo

Carol Dunton said...

How great that you were able to spend time with good friends...and I just adore that too cute towel...what a thoughtful thing for her to do! Yeah for you for staying home this weekend! You won't regret it. I was visited by the Fall Fairy today! And there is a few thunder bumpers dancing around right now. Enjoy your weekend, dear friend. Rest up and be well! : )
VB

laura capello said...

dude, those freaking arts and crafts. seriously? seriously, they are the same damn arts and crafts from 20 years ago. blech.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin