30 August 2007

Surprise...

Rusty left yesterday afternoon...

You know how when some people come visit, that you feel exhausted and happy to get your own space and the time for your own routine back?

Not so when Rusty went home...

I already miss her.

But, yesterday afternoon when I got home to quickly feed the cat before I ran out to the local Mac store to get a couple of little accessories for the SweetieMacBook, I turned around and found this amazing chicken linen draped over my stove with a little note on it...

Ahhhh...

I almost died, no really...I was so excited I could have fainted and of course, fallen forward where I would have brained myself on the stove...laying in a pool of cat food with a fork in one hand...

Death by vintage kitchen linens...
(what a way to go)

But, it would have been worth it, because I love this little chicken piece so much...
Even if it hints that women are like gossiping chickens.
And, we all know how much chickens gossip...
cackle-cackle.

Thank you Rusty!
(and thanks for visiting and letting me feel like an important mentor...it's nice to be reminded that I actually know something after all these years on the planet. And...if you're packing linens like this? You can come and visit any time! Of course you can come even if you don't have linens...or maybe it's my turn to go on a little trip and visit The Bay Area?)

1 comment:

Rusty said...

How lucky are we...to find each other after all these years and STILL be so simpatico?? I am blown away how much we are alike. When I was there with you, I couldn't believe I was hanging out with SADIE from fricking JR. HIGH!

And you came back in my life at just the right time. I really believe that. It's so perfect.

Thank you Universe!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin