21 March 2006

Self Portrait Tuesdays...Series Three

This week, I decided to do a series dedicated to my feet. I was walking around the other day, when I stopped to realize that my feet are really working hard! They carry me through my day, with hardly any complaints. The walk, run, skip, jump...they tenderly pick their way through ice, snow and mud...being so careful so I won't slip or trip or slide. They've been there for all of my major life experiences, and carried me through no matter how tired they were or how much I weighed. And every morning, I wake up, and they're the first thing to jump out of bed and land on the ground renewed and refreshed and ready for another day, and one of the last things to get into bed at night to recoup and recover.
So, these are my feet day after day, either right befor work, or right when I get there!

Thank you feet!















Have I mentioned how much I love shoes as well???

4 comments:

Monsieur Pain d'épices said...

un pied de trop peut apporter un pied d'un autre voir le pied d'un autre.
quel pied!!!

Rozzilyn said...

I like that concept and all the different shots you took with shoes and backgrounds! Yay, feet!

Rozzilyn said...

I like that concept and all the different shots you took with shoes and backgrounds! Yay, feet!

Rozzilyn said...

Sorry, I double clicked!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin