23 March 2006

Enjoying the View...



I enjoy the view this week because of the beautiful snow! Because of comments left on my blog by the people I know and love...and totally surprise visitors. Because, Meena is adjusting to being upstairs and in my life again. Because there is hardly any time left until I visit Italy and Prauge. Because I get to spend 2 weeks with my sister on vacation! Because of fun knitting projects that go so well, and turn out so well, that I am inspired to knit more and more. Because I get to hang out with Rozzie and my mom every Tuesday night. Because my mom lives so close, that I can hang out almost any time I want...and I get to walk there even!! Because things are starting to look up. And because, my dad is learning to use a computer (although slowly) and he emailed me these pictures...(from NY!)







2 comments:

Kristi said...

So happy to hear things are looking up!

Rozzilyn said...

Yay, a greatful post! Things ARE looking up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin