19 December 2008

Holiday Presence :: Day Twenty-Three

Meet me under the mistletoe...

I unwrapped this mistletoe ball given to me by my mother last year...in it's original vintage box. I couldn't wait to put it up this year! I almost threw away the plastic mistletoe that came with it...but then I figured that it may actually be original...so the plastic mistletoe stayed.

I test it out every time Rich comes over, by walking into the kitchen when we're having a conversation so he follows me...he ends up right under the mistletoe! It worked great the first few times when I had to interrupt him to give him a big smooch.

I think he's wising up to my sneakiness though.

Or at least he will if he sees this post.

He's starting to roll his eyes at me...when I interrupt our conversation to point above his head.

Fine.

I'm just practicing in case Brad Pitt stops by this holiday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistletoe... LOL!
Love it!

Kristin said...

haha this is a cute post..I now want to get a misteltoe..and darling, I think we all practice kissing ou hubbys (or boyfriend)just in case brad pitt comes around..;phehe I hope you have a wonderful day!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin