06 November 2007

7 More Things...


Well, I was tagged by this sweet lady...and decided to play along...7 random things.

Here are the rules of which you must follow once tagged.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


1. I have my ears pierced twice...My mother talked me into it and gave me the money to do it once when I was back on a weekend from college...she had just had it done and thought it was hep and cool...Sooooo, I hardly ever wear ear rings in one of the sets of holes, much less both of them (although if anyone would like to get me a nice sized set of diamond ones set in white gold...I could be persuaded to wear them)

2. I love jewelry. I do. I have a pile of sparkly treasures at home...they sits there. I don't wear a lot of jewelry, only pieces that I love every now and then...cept for my Tiffany's, I usually wear that every day...

3. When I eat color coated candy...I eat the pieces in order that they appear in the rainbow...red, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple (then brown if there is brown) When I get down to just a few of the colors, I still eat them in the same order...

4. I sing made up songs to my cat...sometimes they are quite funny (if I may say so) and sometimes, they make her walk out of the room...perhaps this is why she will almost sit in anyone else's lap but mine given the choice...

5. I like a cold house in the winter...I would rather sleep bundled up under many comforters and wool blankets than I would have the heat on all night...It makes me feel all adventury...

6. When I was little, I used to believe that my stuffed animals were real...they could hear me and they had feelings. Perhaps that was due to the fact that we read a lot of books where the toys came to life (Pinocchio, Raggedy Ann and Andy) I still feel a little guilty that some of the toys from my childhood are packed away in a box...I don't know if they can breathe or not...

7. I do not like peaches...it's a texture thing, all the furriness...I love okra and sushi specifically for the texture...the sliminess. I don't really like pears (texture again) plums? nope...that's a sweet/sour thing...and I'm not a huge fan of cherries...they don't taste quite right (although, I love cherry flavored things, they taste more real to me) You can not put too much garlic in anything...I don't care what your breath smells like afterwards...and poppy seeds taste totally weird to me, all opium aside...they are too small and hard and get stuck in weird places...they taste like dirt...

Phew...Now, I am going to tag:

Rusty (private blog) , Rebecca, Suz, Rich, Molly, Kate, Liz

Things I am thankful for today:

Steven is in town until the end of the week...can you say sushi par-tay?!?!

The thrift does weird things in this town...they put out stuff for really high prices sometimes, and then get a ton of backlog and run out of room in their storage area...making them put the same things out at seriously low prices (while the things that are overpriced are still sitting there) I got a pair of brand new Dansko's that I wanted to buy myself not too long ago (but they were about $110. new...and they are worth it, but so is paying my mortgage) the one's at the thrift were $1...and my size...I'm wearing them right now...

6 comments:

~Molly~ said...

Good GRAVY you are weird!!! *insert eye roll here* Since I'm with ya on #s 1, 4, 5, and 7, I guess that makes me weird too.

Now to find my brain and post a blog.

Molly

~Molly~ said...

and done!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! I'm right there with you on 4, 5, 6 and 7. The cold house, in particular, drives everyone else crazy. Honey will shiver dramatically on the couch, wearing a hat and gloves and three shirts. Whiny baby. (And great deal on those Danskos! Woooohoooo!)

Jolene George said...

LOL! I love your quirky ways...too funny!
I like a cold house too. Love to bundle up under the covers with a chill in the air. So great!

Frogdancer said...

I have no idea what Danskos are, but I'm still thrilled at the bargain.
Well done!

laura capello said...

DUDE.

the texture of food. seriously. there's a shitload of stuff i don't eat because of the way it feels in my mouth.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin