28 December 2009

Christmas in Photos...










 



All shot on Christmas morning...

And then I entirely put the camera down.  What can I say?  There were more than a million picture taking opportunities...but it is hard to capture the truly magical Christmas it was for me in any way, unless you opened the little door to my heart and took a look in.

I have an idea of Christmas Magic in my head...and Christmas with her twists and turns and happy surprises did not disappoint this year...which kind of leaves one to sigh a lot all while looking out the window as visions of sugarplums dance right on by.

Somewhere in the midst of all that pixie dust there is a reel to reel film captured between still moments and joyful laughter, true conversation that takes both your breath away and suspends time, total surprises and things you didn't even put on your list for Santa because you didn't know how to ask...but for now?  They've pulled up a chair, put their feet up and are enjoying a cuppa while residing comfortably in my memory...I wish I could figure out a way to display that on the wall of my blog for you, but I would rather hold it very close to me right now instead.

For whatever this last year has brought, it's going out with a bang and a smile.

And some guitar Hero...

Cause' amongst all the magic that was this holiday season...Santa got my note and packed a wii into his sled with a new guitar.

So, I pretty much totally rock.

Now all I really need are some leather pants.


4 comments:

Kristal said...

Wahoo, You gotta Wii!! We've already had one, but haven't done the guitar yet. However, I was already thinking ahead to next year, and Santa might be turning into Eddie Van Halen next year (smile)!! I did get a really cool rifle for our Wii, so I can kill me some Zombies!!!

Rebecca is Thrilled by the Thought said...

I put my camera down too. It truly is more magical that way!

Carol Dunton said...

sometimes a camera can be an invasive intruder...and memories caught with only the mind's eye last just as long....

love you and miss you and adore my card....

you are always in my thoughts, dear sweet lady..... you look so happy and fresh!! : )))
xoxox
C

Anonymous said...

MMMM... Do I smell cinnamon rolls?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin