04 May 2006

The Trip-Day 7

Well...Up to one week in Italy aren't we? I was over at Marianne's house today showing off pictures, so I though I'd already done this! Sorry, another busy day at the shop finding me rushing home to see the last episodes of Will and Grace...how sad. I absolutely love that show...And then sitting in my chair gazing around the room saying hmmmm...the clean fairies have definitely not been here lately! I mean, what does the cat do all day long anyway? She could be helping out by organizing and cleaning...sheesh!















Oh yeah...she sits around and looks beautiful!
















So, on this the seventh day of the Italy trip, it was Easter, and my birthday (and the pope's birthday too). Luciana had a large party of about 30 people, friends and family over for an Easter celebration...one which they also put candles in a little cake from Naples for me! The food was amazing...Lots of fresh salami and prosciutto ham, cheeses, a lamb, pasta and several loaves of really good bread, artichokes...And various other veggies and desserts! There were also pitchers of table wine made from the vineyards at the villa and olive oil made from their olive orchard...All organic thank you! It was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon, I did take a movie of the day with the bells from the distant mediaeval villages ringing in the distance, however, I have no idea how to publish them on the blog! And after this wonderful feast, I went on a walk with my dad in the countryside from the villa to the town to the villa again...a couple of hours at least. I think I got bit by something because I got a really weird rash on my legs in Prague later on...Then again, it could have been from all the walking around too...Who knows??
So, now I'm 36 sitting in such a different position than I ever thought I would be (and not just because I haven't moved from in front of the computer!) and wondering what the next year will hold for me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin