24 August 2009

Chasing Summer...


At the Farmers Market this weekend...
Where I was early enough to dip my hands in the fabulous selection of multicolored tomatoes and bell peppers. I also scored a bag of roasted sugar peppers which will be decorating burritos this week...now I'm just eagerly awaiting the okra to ripen and find its way out there.


An early breakfast and photo shoot that DaNece was doing...

The shoot was for some good friends of hers complete with a very adorable baby girl.
I was reminded how fast little ones are and how easily bored they get...which means it's important to set up and keep on shooting. You're bound to get a good shot in there somewhere...and a whole lot of jumping up and down making silly faces and sounds behind the photographer desperately trying to distract.

I also meandered down to The Square before meeting Kim at The Raven Cafe for a little rooftop magic at their new bar...and treated myself to a square-full of music in honor of a fundraiser for the local Prescott High School band being invited to play for The Queen of England next year...so the square was packed with local musicians donating their talents.

Enjoying the different light as the season turns towards fall...

3 comments:

NeceLynn said...

thanks for your help yesterday! These shots turned out really good, now I just have to finish editing mine..

Anonymous said...

that produce looks yummy! What a cute little girl....I can almost hear her giggles...

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Veggies! I love bell peppers...I put them in nearly everything.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin