- A trip to the thrift store before work...30 minutes
- Spying a cute vintage light fixture that looked as if it would fit perfectly in the studio...2 minutes
- Buying the light fixture...$4
- Coming home and replacing the ugly non-original 1970's "we have to re-do all the lighting in the house, thus taking out that original wonderful fixtures" light fixture in the studio (which has been bothering said homeowner since signing papers years ago)...5 minutes
- Having the new vintage light fixture fit perfectly (even though the weird gold finial had to stay) and strangely matches the roman shades in there perfectly...and thus also restoring some age to the ceiling...Priceless!
PS. Happy Anniversary to a very special person...