14 February 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Everyone here at Foolsewood (that's what I named my house...I mean, my estate) wishes you a happy Valentine's Day!
This is the dapper Diego RaVegas who, as you can see, is dressed in his finest tuxedo for the holiday.
(He was helping us make our valentines!)
Happy Valentine's Day Mom and Rozzie!
I woke up on Valentine's day and was inspired to make Rozzie a little bag using the sushi fabric she liked from the bag I made for myself. I used the same fabric for the lining that I used for my own bag and was able to use up all of the left over ribbon as well. I filled it with 8 organinc truffles I got from Trader Joe's...one for every day of the week and one to share with mama (or maybe vice-versa?). The "wrapped" box is NagChampa soap that my mom and I were oogling at New Frontiers last weekend...not that she smells bad, mind you, but now she'll smell even better! I used scraps from all my bag making to wrap it...does anyone see a theme here?
I am loving having the sewing machine within easy reach...and with all my new fabric, it's hard not to be inspried to create!
A few weeks ago Audree, Tashi, Zack and I were working on our Valentines cards...the above ones are mine. I really enjoy working with paper, it's one of my favorite mediums. I think it is so fun to cut shapes and create...and then use all the left over scraps to create even more!
I used the new 20 scissor set of different edges that Bree got me for Christmas this year...the first of many times I will use them, I'm sure!
These are the Vallentine's that Audree, Tashi and Zack made for their family...and one really lucky Cody!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin