20 February 2009

Years and Years...


On Sunday the twenty-second of February in the year of Two-Thousand and Nine,
Snap Snap will officially turn Fourteen (that's 14 in numbers y'all) years old.

It has been my extreme pleasure to be the creator and proprietor of this resale clothing store, where I often feel as if I'm in complete control and yet, it has a life of it's own...I am both amazed and in awe of such an accomplishment. I have learned so much in the years since opening my doors for the first time...I have so many stories...Things that make me laugh and cry...and I have made so many connections that are close to my heart. Relationships formed and strengthened in both my family and my community because of the shop.

I had a woman come into Snap Snap today and say, "Are you always this happy? Every time I come in here...you're always so happy!" I didn't even hesitate to answer..."It's probably because I truly enjoy being here. I really love it."

I really do.

I raise a glass to 14 more years of success, joy, relationships, and fun...

Thank you Prescott.

Thank you Snap Snap.

18 comments:

Catalyst said...

Congratulations! Your store has outlived many others and the average by far.

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic, Sadira! Congratulations on such an achievement!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Here's to 14 more!!! I've never seen the sign before; I love it!!!
Gretchen

Carol Dunton said...

Congratulations, Sadie!! Congratulations, Snap Snap! I know that I have a VERY fond memory of your amazing store that involves lemondade and such a sweet, kind spirit behind the counter who welcomed me with the best smile, hug and graciousness...which all has led to you being in my life and having a safe, special place on my heart! I raise a toast to you, Sadira! You're a successful woman in soooo, soooo many ways! To 14 + years of new thrills, successes, stories and goals! Cin cin! : )
xoxoxoxo
Carol

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Here's to many, many more!!!!!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Congratulations on 14 wonderful years! (I love that sign!)

sulu-design said...

Happy anniversary to you and Snap Snap. I hope to stand inside its walls one day. You must have something special going to have lasted so long.
Oh, and those pie pans you posted the other day? Killer.

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! It is such a great accomplishment!

luvmygreenbug said...

Congratulations, Miss S.!!! wishing you many more years of success to come. I hope to visit your store in the future and meet you in person, and as I have family in Arizona, ya just never know! You are truly a success, and a special person to boot....and remember, "don't forget the magic"..I know you won't :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Sadira! Here's to another 14 years!

TomboCheck said...

w00t! Congrats on a long-lived store front!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't imagine the satisfaction you must feel to be the proprietress of such a fine and long lasting establishment! Here's to many more wonderful years to come!
-Kathy

megan said...

let's see... oh yes, YOU ROCK HOMEGIRL!!!!!! xoxoxoxox

Felicia said...

Woo hoo! Happy Anniversary to you and the shop :)

Rusty said...

14 years! Holy macaroni! That's true success.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I look forward to my own 14 as well.... :)

Keep doing the great job you've always done!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sadira! Fourteen years in business is just awesome. I wish you many more years of happy success in all your endeavors.

Anonymous said...

Muchas felicidades (congratulations)

Wishing you prosperity and happiness,

Larry & Bill in San Diego

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin