04 March 2011

Red Hot Vintage Linens...


I absolutely adore monogrammed vintage linens...in fact, I love them so much I collect them.  Don't worry though, with all the purging and cleaning around here, I have a great project in the works at the moment to utilize them, so they will be seen (as I am using this as a new standard in which to keep things around here...I have to be able to see things and enjoy them) and not stuffed in drawers or closets...much.

Ahem.

My mother and I being total textile lovers means we also happen to have tons and tons of vintage linens at Snap Snap...and by tons and tons, I mean my mother has been madly pricing and has gone through no less than 100 tags today...which means, we have a whole lot of amazing embroidered, beautiful embroidered, and just plain linens.

They are also affordable prices and range anywhere from 10 cents (oh yes, that's right) to 10 dollars.

Come one come all...

But this particular one caught my eye, and I had to snatch it right up because it had me in stitches...mostly because it says "Hot Muffins" on it...


And mostly because it also seems to have this rather large burn hole in it...

Hot Muffins indeed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, those were probably some really hot muffins!

Bill D. said...

So wonderful to see you posting again!

Just got back from 5 nights of camping at Borrego Palm Canyon...

and still have wonderful memories of our hiking to see the wildflowers 3 years ago:

http://airstreamlife.com/historysafariexpress/2008/03/01/first-field-report/

Thanks for memories!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin