27 October 2010

And Home Again...

I'm back from my six day jaunt to The Big Apple.  Although to confess?  It seems like I was gone for so much longer than that.  It must be because we packed so many things into the days and nights we were there...

That has to be it.

As it is, our plane was late (by two hours) due to some rerouting over Georgia (something about tornadoes...)  (goodness)  (although I got to see a very cool tower lightening cloud from the window of the plane) So, we got in later than was expected...which made my mind resemble an overripe peach this morning, and by overripe peach I mean that it is all fuzzy and mushy, and here I was completely expecting to sort and edit photos today (if I had the time after playing catch up) and realized I can't do that without my external hard drive...

blah blah blah...

And obviously I forgot all of that because I was standing outside my house this morning desperately trying to hail a cab for a full 15 minutes and not one would stop for me!  Believe it or not...not one came up my road, so I decided I would just have to hop on the subway instead...and then I remembered that I was in a small town in northern Arizona and none of those things were going to happen, so I eased myself in my car and hoped I could remember how to drive myself.

It worked...but only just.

And now you'll have to wait for pictures from the trip...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin