29 January 2009

My Dusty Drawers...

Yeah.

I'm actually
finding parts of me sitting around during the day thinking to myself, "gosh self...you haven't taken any new pictures in days...what are you going to blog about?" (you'll notice it's not, "gosh self, what have you done lately that you want to blog about") Then I come home, open the picture folder that holds all of the pictures I want to share on the blog, and I peruse through it and try to think of something catchy to say that might have to do with a picture I have already taken but not used yet...

So today I found a picture of dusty drawers from our trip to Vulture Mine Ghost town...

And other than reminding me I need to dust the house, I have no tie in here.

None whatsoever.

How about a cool hinge?

Nope.

OK, I guess we'll have to go with what's been going on lately instead.

: : : : : : : :


Um.

I met Rich
for coffee this morning. It was delightful. We've both been really busy and tired lately and haven't been able to spend a lot of time together. So, we sat for about 15 minutes before we got up and ran in different directions. I love going for coffee with Rich, it makes me feel all couply and whatnot. (I'm lucky he indulges me in my weirdness...I also have a thing about going to the grocery together)

I worked on a project that has been bouncing around in my head for some time now...I also completed it in record time, and I think that I may be in love. I will share it tomorrow.

Oh...here's a weird one: today when I came home to change into my yoga gear, I threw the recycling in the outdoor bin and turned around and I almost fell on my little pink #3 knitting needle. This needle has been missing since Rich and my mini New Year's vacation. I used it to knit my new hat and I have not been able to find it since. It was laying under a tree kind of buried in leaves right behind the recycle bin. I have no idea how it got there.

But, I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with a set of dusty drawers or old hinges...

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Yes, sometimes I have very little to say too :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin