23 April 2006

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello everyone! I finally made it back today...and was picked up by mom and Rozzie, whom I missed very much indeed! We came home and I got reacquainted with the kitties, unpacked, handed out some souvenirs, went through the mail, started a load of laundry and some white stuff to soaking, and started my car to see if it would run after two weeks! Phew...I also loaded some pictures to my computer...I am amazed and disappointed as they didn't all load as far as I can tell...I am missing some building detail pictures from Prague, and also some from Italy! So, as the program automatically deletes everything from my camera...I have no idea where they might have gone, well, either that, or I didn't take as many pictures as I thought, but the camera said I took 400-600 and some video and there are not that many in the pictures files and alas...no videos either...grrrr...this digital age, I'll tell you what! I did get quite a few...and most aren't even blurry (hahaha)

Im a little to wiped out at the moment to start posting, but wanted to let everyone know that I'm back and safe and happy to be here again! I am off to work tomorrow morning and looking forward to getting back into the swing of things again...and cleaning up the disaster that is now my living room...Rozzie informed me that the living room was a disaster before she left tonight! And I certainly agree...but it will eventually be picked up, as I settle into my daily routine again. Vacations are fun, but I also enjoy coming home to everything here!

So...look for the trip in daily installments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!! We missed you! Can't wait to get together and hear all the stories and see the pics (the ones that you have left - weird that some are missing)!

Rozzilyn said...

Back and blogging at this time of morning-impressive or insomnia? Yay for being back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Sadira!

Kristi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin